Its a [censored] CAMARO, not CAMERO!
Argh, sorry Tob, just a peeve.
If you had your choice what would you choose?
I myself go for all chevy. Especially the older makes such as Nova ,Chevelle, and Camero
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Its a [censored] CAMARO, not CAMERO!
Argh, sorry Tob, just a peeve.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Actually I done that because of that...lol...I was seeing if anyone would notice and you wouldn't believe the people who don't ...lol
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Chevy
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
They both have some nice cars, but how many rear wheel drive cars does Chevy make now? Just thought I'd ask? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] To be honest, the kid drives a 92 rs, 305 less than 60,000 and the wife and share an 03 Mustang GT.
Dodge...I would prefer Chevy over Ford though.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Chevy no Doubt
Chevy, although I do have a Ford truck. I got it when Freedom Ford was doing alot of business with me at the time and gave me a great deal. I also have a 1978 Chevy truck.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I'm gettin ready to start fixing up my '46 Chevy...I love the older style especially before the 1950's trucks
honda...cheap on gas [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks